permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Beetle Kill and Biochar-- Fwd: USDA Invests inResearch to Convert Beetle-Killed Trees into Renewable Energy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Beetle Kill and Biochar-- Fwd: USDA Invests inResearch to Convert Beetle-Killed Trees into Renewable Energy
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 23:22:37 -0000

Well, just maybe I have read a lot more about it than you Christopher for at least two decades. At least the latest from the ISIS institute confirms my own misgivings.
And please, science should be about critical thinking and experimenting and I have done both, personally.

The worse and more complex the problems become the more simplistic and often stupid the solutions proposed become. That seems to be the general rule. And I am sure Albert Bates will make more money out of this than I ever will.
John

Again, John, you do not understand the science. Please read "The Biochar Solution" by Albert Bates so you have any understanding. Right now you are reactionary and clueless.

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm
San Pedro Columbia, Toledo
PO 153 Punta Gorda Town, Toledo