permaculture - [permaculture] BELLOTA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] BELLOTA
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:06:20 -0500

[These are an amazing array of very high quality hand tools for gardening
and farming - in the USA you can buy them marketed under the Corona brand -
order direct from the distributor in California -
I bought a lot of these tools to work my land and gardens; the shovels are
the full equal of the traditional True Temper Fox series and the Ames
series available from your local hardware store. John d'H: some of the TT
Fox I bought were forged in Ireland, Gods Country. Needless to say the TT
and Ames are no longer available because there are so few mom & pop local
hardware stores and they are expensive and worth it.]

BELLOTA
Catalogues Agricultural And Gardening

- Hand Tools
-