permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Bokashi sawdust and microbes in liquid

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: Seattle Permaculture Guild <seattlepermacultureguild@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Bokashi sawdust and microbes in liquid
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:43:06 -0800

>From a friend clearing out before her move back to New Zealand...

From: Ritz Wood <ritz@nzbox.com>

Hello Permies,

Is anyone using Bokashi and / or using these microbes ?

I have these to sell or find a home for:

2 bottles of 1 litre SCD ProBio Balance Plus - Mother culture
concentrate microbes
3 bags SCD Bokashi sawdust - 2.2lbs -

thanks and best wishes,
Ritz
Shoreline

cell: 206 465 5273

--

"I'd rather be in the mountains thinking of God than in church
thinking about the mountains."- John Muir

In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently
you lived and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
~Buddha

Supporting vibrant health with my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal/social connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.