permaculture - [permaculture] [nafex] Honey Locust Pods - How to Process? Variety information, germination video.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [nafex] Honey Locust Pods - How to Process? Variety information, germination video.
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:01:28 -0400

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/2013-January/047599.html

There is some processing info for honey locust (including a honey
locust beer recipe) on the Wild Pantry website,
http://www.wildpantry.com/beans.htm.

Also, if you have access via a library or university to journals, you
might access this source of info:
Batzell, Peter. 1985. Edible pods. Bio-dynamics. 155: 55-58. [23161]