permaculture - [permaculture] FLPCI Permaculture design course partial scholarships

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael G. Burns <michael@fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] FLPCI Permaculture design course partial scholarships
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 13:21:54 -0400

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute (FLPCI)
of Central New York has the pleasure of offering
4 partial scholarships for this year's PDC.

The course runs from July 26 through August 11, 2013.

Please help us get the word out. We will close applications very soon.

Women, people of color, and individuals from other historically marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We appreciate your support locating great scholarship candidates. Applicants should have strong working relationships in their communities as organizers, educators and activists. We seek applicants who will share their new permaculture skills with their communities. The partial scholarship is $700 covering half of our fee for tuition, camping, and meals. It is need and merit-based. Please note that the scholarship funds will be disbursed after completion of the PDC, and requires a short video update in 2013.

To learn more and apply, please visit
http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?p=1937

  • [permaculture] FLPCI Permaculture design course partial scholarships, Michael G . Burns, 05/18/2013