permaculture - Re: [permaculture] lost crops of africa & Incas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] lost crops of africa & Incas
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 22:06:07 -0700 (PDT)

I echo that these are fantastic resources for the plant explorer.  A somewhat
companion volume is the book "Lost Crops of the Incas". 1989. Noel D.
Vietmeyer, et al. Also by the National Academy Press.

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski