permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Marda Permaculture Farm, Palestine] great news (PDC offering at his farm)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Marda Permaculture Farm, Palestine] great news (PDC offering at his farm)
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:20:06 -0400

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have been a friend of Murad's on Facebook for years. This looks like a
> nice opportunity to
> take a PDC, visit his farm and see Palestine, as he says below. His
> Facebook page is full of information and photo galleries
> worth browsing.
>
> LL

<https://www.facebook.com/eco.traveller.3>
Eco Traveller <https://www.facebook.com/eco.traveller.3>
April 17

Permaculture Design Certificate Training course:
Now available, at the Marda Permaculture Farm, south of Nablus, in the
Judean Hills of the Palestinian West Bank from 16th-30th May 2013.

The course will be in both English and Arabic while offering a unique
opportunity to learn Permaculture Design at the Marda Farm while
experiencing Palestinian culture at its best.

...See More
— with Murad J.R.alkufash
<https://www.facebook.com/murad.j.r.alkufash> in Jenin,
Palestine <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenin/103825809656101?ref=stream>.