permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Join me on this petition!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Join me on this petition!
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:49:09 +0100

I think that no matter how many people sign the petition this will always be a very small minority. There are 7 billion of us in the world and about 450 milion people in Europe and how many will sign? A million would be a lot since you don't hear about this on the main stream news and that is only a small fraction of a %. It gives tyranny free reign one step at a time.
john

yes, it is so outrageous that it seemed as if it was prop. for how
unreasonable those who seek to control everything are willing to go.
that is how it struck me.
a deliberate news leak of unreal proportion.
the more people that sign the petition, the more credibility tyranny
assumes?
not sure...
fran

-----Original Message----- From: Joan Huyser-Honig