permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Join me on this petition!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Join me on this petition!
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 01:27:54 -0400

On 5/7/2013 11:15 PM, Frances and David wrote:
yes, it is so outrageous that it seemed as if it was prop. for how
unreasonable those who seek to control everything are willing to go.
that is how it struck me.

There are people like that around? Hmmmm....

a deliberate news leak of unreal proportion.

Of course. Its called p...r...o...p...a...g...a...n...d...a

the more people that sign the petition, the more credibility tyranny
assumes?
not sure...

Brilliant observation. That's exactly the way it works.

We need more gardeners, farmers and permaculturists who use only traditional, open pollinated seeds and who seek to network themselves as an ongoing community.

Seriously.
That's what this list is for.

Good post, Fran.

LL