permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Join me on this petition!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Joan Huyser-Honig" <joan@hhcreatives.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Join me on this petition!
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 22:39:00 -0400

This is so outrageous that at first I thought it was a hoax. But I found
several news sources about this so have signed the petition.

Joan Huyser-Honig
Huyser-Honig Creative Services
1016 Oakdale Street SE
Grand Rapids, MIĀ  49507

Telling Your Stories, Advancing Your Cause

Phone: (616) 241-0931
Fax: (616) 241-1500
joan@hhcreatives.com