permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Invisible Structures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Linda" <linda_shewan@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Invisible Structures
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 13:37:23 +1000

Maybe listen to all sides of every argument with an open mind and take what
feels right in your heart into your life - seriously, it knows better than
your mind (that hates change and just wants to stay with the status quo).

We need to understand the structure of our world to move the permaculture
and self-sufficiency forward.

While good people believe the government and all associated entities are
trustworthy and ultimately doing the best they can for the people - and that
we really do operate in a democracy (whichever country we are in) - then
it's difficult to convince them that they really need to be responsible for
their own education, health and welfare... once people realise that they are
a slave to the system then they start to want to feel empowered outside of
that and permaculture can step in and show them the way...

I am not saying we should spread conspiracy theories but for example - the
facts about how the monetary system works are facts and everyone should be
aware of them. There are various youtube videos that explain this extremely
well. Even a 12 year old girl explains it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx5Sc3vWefE

This leads you indirectly to the type of discussion that Aaron Russo is
having with Alex Jones or the movie Thrive or Zeitgeist or many other
examples. You don't need to believe - just listen with an open mind and stay
open to other ideas that are presented to you, sometimes you have to sift a
little but that's ok, there's lot of bits you have to sift through in any
research, including permaculture. Take what is relevant and move on, blindly
following dogma doesn't work in any scenario.

Linda

--------

Extricate yourself from that horde of feral fascist pigs who must be trying
to captivate you and waste your time and energy with the gleam and glitter,
smoke and mirrors of the soul-shrinking world of conspiracy theories.