permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Invisible Structures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Invisible Structures
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 12:20:32 -0400

On 5/4/2013 12:45 AM, Steve Hart wrote:
LL...I've been commenting into a few Permaculture circles of the need to
add or alter our "Invisible structures" component of our PDcs in order to
give participants and the Permaculture world in general greater capacity to
understand then engage in alternative systems of our economics and legal

This started out good but..

world. It seems to me that all PDCs offer very little in this
element....perhaps we could open the debate on the work of Aaron Russo

And for good reason. Look at the subject matter of the link you posted as an example of what you would like to "add" to coverage of permaculture invisible structures in PDC's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3NA17CCboA

I do look forward to any comment on the topic but most specifically on how
this topic can be developed through our Invisible structures and thence to
evolve some models for resilience.........Steve Hart

Not developed at all.

Now Steve, go lay down on that comfy couch by the big picture window overlooking the lush meadow and tell us all about it........

Extricate yourself from that horde of feral fascist pigs who must be trying to captivate you and waste your time and energy with the gleam and glitter, smoke and mirrors of the soul-shrinking world of conspiracy theories.