permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Informations on GEN-Europe-Conference 2012

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: zukunftswerkstatt <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Informations on GEN-Europe-Conference 2012
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:29:04 +0200

Dear everybody,

I am not sure how many of those on the list are interested in european
events...

As this is coming from the Global Ecovillage Network Europe, which is
quite closely linked to permaculture, I am hoping that I am not too far
off people's interest!

many greetings from Sieben Linden Ecovillage in Germany,

Sandra