permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Oxen Workshop (Central VA)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, sara.m.tansey@gmail.com, rhizomonkey@gmail.com, Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Oxen Workshop (Central VA)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 18:38:14 -0700

This workshop sounds great- any chance you'll be repeating it later in the
year? and/or offering a more in depth oxen course?

I have not always gotten along w horses but draft animals have always
intrigued me- especially the buffalo/oxen I've seen in Thailand...

Larry

*L. Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
*http://earthflow.com/blog/permaculture-courses