permaculture - [permaculture] earth day extreme

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] earth day extreme
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:47:41 -0600

This podcast might be too extreme even for most permaculture folk.

Jocelyn Campbell and I cover a LOT of different topics!

We start off reviewing the movie “Food Matters“. The premise is that
many diseases can be resolved by food choices. And this has been
discussed several times at the forums. A good start is my thread on
eliminating medication with polyculture; and the thread about beating
cancer in a week.

We talk about raw food; local food; the missoula urban demonstration
project; composting toilets; outhouse; urine diversion; women peeing
outdoors; men peeing in sinks; hugelkultur; rain barrels; greywater;
commercial compost; art ludwig; pee powered cars; jean pain technique;
poop beasts.

http://www.richsoil.com/permaculture/170-podcat-017-food-matters-cancer-local-organic-nutrition-toilets-water/

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp

  • [permaculture] earth day extreme, paul wheaton, 04/22/2011