permaculture - [permaculture] Northeast Permaculture Convergence Update; Only a Few Spots Left

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa Fernandes <hibernia33@gmail.com>
  • To: "W. Perm. Guild" <westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org>, northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Northeast Permaculture Convergence Update; Only a Few Spots Left
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:16:10 -0400

Hello Friends,

Well, it is only *7 Days* until we gather for the Northeast
PermacultureConvergence in Maine and I wanted to send out my
*final reminder "nudge."* This annual gathering is our opportunity to
learn, share, connect and get inspired and re-energized for the year ahead.

Here is an update:

- Over 200 of us are attending for the full weekend (only a few tickets
left for this level).
- Over 60 are attending Friday field trips (only 2-3 spots per trip still
available).
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/schedule/field-trips/
- More than 50 people will be joining us on Saturday day passes!
- The menu (veg, vegan and some meat options available) looks stellar.
- The sessions looks more than stellar!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tl36tG_nm5dSjRthdVxa3sg&single=true&gid=0&output=html
- About 50% of the attendees are also volunteering for at least one
shift. Thank you!!! You make this possible!
- There is some chatter about what we might want to cover during Sunday
Open Space. Join the conversation.
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/schedule/open-space-sessions/
- There are a handful of designers sharing their work during the Saturday
Designers' Lounge. Join us!
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/schedule/designers-lounge/
- The Zone 00 area will be open to support your wellness during the
Convergence. If you are a practitioner, join us!
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/schedule/wellness-area/
- The sun will be up early. If you are also, you can choose a morning
dip in the swimming hole, 7am Yoga (both Sat/Sun) or a special
Mandala-building session on Saturday to welcome the dawn.

*Camp sites are being staked off, fiddles are being tuned, and the only
thing we're missing (if you haven't registered yet!) is YOU!*

Full details here: http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/schedule/

Warm Regards,
Lisa (for the organizing team)
www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
www.resilienthomes.com

  • [permaculture] Northeast Permaculture Convergence Update; Only a Few Spots Left, Lisa Fernandes, 06/25/2010