permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Keyline Super Plow getting closer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Zack Gaugush <zfgaugush@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Keyline Super Plow getting closer
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:24:47 -0500

Thanks Darren!

Be sure to ship me one of these Super Keylines when you have a bunch
of them laying around!

Update: I am back in my hometown in western Wisconsin! After
spending the fall and winter working in upstate New York, I am
thrilled to be back home where I have a network that gets bigger and
stronger every day. I am putting in a 1/2 acre garden, about one
third of it will be in perennials.

It has been a very dry spring so far, for Wisconsin of course.
Tomorrow I will be putting up my rainwater catchment and 275 gallon
tank. It will be my only source of irrigation on site.

I've also taken a part time job as a prep cook at a successful new
cafe in the downtown. They source locally in season, so I am excited
to be back in the kitchen with the potential to prepare my produce for
the locals!

Hope the winter is treating you well down under!
Zack