permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fingerlakespermaculture email list has crashed, seeking former subscribers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jono Neiger <neiger@csld.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fingerlakespermaculture email list has crashed, seeking former subscribers
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:42:06 -0400

Michael-

PINE, Permaculture Institute of the Northeast, hosts several
listserves thorough our Gaiahost account. If you want to consider this
as a future possibility let me know.

for the earth

Jono

--
Jono Neiger

Conway School of Landscape Design
Graduate Program in Sustainable Landscape Planning & Design
www.csld.edu

PINE; Permaculture Institute of the Northeast
www.thepine.org