permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fingerlakespermaculture email list has crashed, seeking former subscribers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fingerlakespermaculture email list has crashed, seeking former subscribers
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:35:26 -0400

burns wrote:
The Finger Lakes Permaculture Network has been centered around the listserv <fingerlakespermaculture@lists.mutualaid.org> which has served permaculture activists and practitioners in New York's Finger Lakes Region and elsewhere throughout the North American northeast and the world.

On April 5th the list crashed and the subscription list was lost.

If you would like to re-subscribe (or sign up as a new subscriber,) visit the revived list at http://groups.google.com/group/fingerlakespermaculture or you can follow the links at http://flxpermaculture.net .

Michael:
Next time set your list up on ibiblio, with this one. I will help get you going asap if necessary - maybe online in just a few days. I'll show you the ropes on effective management and subscriber list backup. ibiblio is regularly backed up so no problem losing anything ever.
...:LL
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net
lflj@ibiblio.org