permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is the biggest ? Comparing Permaculture websites - Report from Compete.com

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is the biggest ? Comparing Permaculture websites - Report from Compete.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:37:19 -0700

Interesting.

It shows all of those with less than 10,000 unique visitors per month
for the last several months. But I know that permies.com has more
than 20,000.

Nov 2009: 25601
Dec 2009: 30143
Jan 2010: 32527 (so far)

I don't know how they get their numbers, but I think their info for
permies is off quite a lot.

They show the permies traffic at dec 08 as zero. I know it was a
helluva lot higher than that, although I don't have those stats.

They show feb 09 as a thousand. Actual figure: 9369.