permaculture - [permaculture] looking for a farm at which to intern on Big Island

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Justin Hahn <justin.hahn@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] looking for a farm at which to intern on Big Island
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:53:29 -1000

Aloha Permaculturists in Hawaii and beyond,

I am looking for a place to work/intern on the Big Island. If anyone knows
of a good situation, please let me know. Looking for the usual thing: 20-30
hours a week of hard, constructive, and educational permaculture work in
exchange for room and board.

I'm on Oahu right now doing family things, but should be on Big Island
starting next week until the end of April.

I took a 72-hour PDC last year from one of the list contributors, and have
been working on market gardens for the past few months.

Best regards,

Justin Hahn

  • [permaculture] looking for a farm at which to intern on Big Island, Justin Hahn, 01/18/2010