permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Intellectual property

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Intellectual property
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:03:23 -0500

mIEKAL aND wrote:
It would be a simple task to install mediawiki in it's own domain. The benefits would be immeasurable, if not just for an experiment in co- creation.

In which domain? If someone will host it I will donate permacultureinfo.com to the project-to-be. If Scott and Rich are interested, permaculture.info could be ressurected. I can also offer http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture where beginnings have been made
toward installing MediaWiki, WordPress blog and Wordpress' forums, BBPress. The blog was to be the portal to the wiki and the forums.
PermaSphere is a word I like; permasphere.org could be obtained and
hosted for free on ibiblio. Richard has also offered hosting.

BEYOND Vineyard
http://beyondvineyard.com

Congratulation on the opening of your winery on your new land (I assume
this is at a different location from where you have been for some time?)