permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The intellectual property discussion re:... PC Designer's Manual

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Udan Farm <udanfarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The intellectual property discussion re:... PC Designer's Manual
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:20:27 -0800 (PST)

Dick Pierce wrote: "I dearly wish that there was a literature group of the
world PC Community that was pondering and proposing a PC, or at least a PDC,
literature
strategy and plan - that would include, but update and expand, the
Permaculture Designer's Manual. It badly needs replacing or a new edition,
in my opinion. This effort would logically include some new authors/owners,
some new terms, prices, distribution, copyrights, and arrangements with
authors of existing works that were used."
I agree, it would be awesome, but GOD can you imagine the SCALE of that
project?! The manpower and years!It seems like it would be hard to have a new
edition-it's a classic work...
Isabel Crabtree