permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Thanks everyone for the healthy debate ::: on Copyright Infringement on PERMACULTURE: A Designers Manual

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Thanks everyone for the healthy debate ::: on Copyright Infringement on PERMACULTURE: A Designers Manual
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:37:40 -0500

Evan Schoepke wrote:
Thanks for the good points all around...
I think this is a great debate for permaculture that goes way beyond
this particularity important book and overall very healthy and has lots of
room for compromises.

I imagine what Bill meant was for us to read his books, learn from them, be
inspired and go forth and
practice permaculture and in time write our own books. You should do this
Evan. Shortcutting this
needed process by making the DM available for download, as good an idea as it
seems, serves noone.
Encourage folks to save their money and buy their own copy.