permaculture - [permaculture] my essay combining adaptation and mitigation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Anil Bhattarai <anilbhattarai@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] my essay combining adaptation and mitigation
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:25:56 -0500

Hello,
I am not sure if this might be of use for the list, but I am sending
the link to my essay I wrote recently on the possibilities of
combining mitigation and adaptation as response to climate change. I
write a column for The Kathmandu Post and am planning to start my
ph.d. research in western mountain region in Nepal. The focus of my
research is building sustainable food system and I am exploring
permaculture as important in that process.

In the mean time, here is my link:
http://www.ekantipur.com/news/news-detail.php?news_id=302697

Thank you
Anil

  • [permaculture] my essay combining adaptation and mitigation, Anil Bhattarai, 11/10/2009