permaculture - [permaculture] info request

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Lind <smlind@umail.iu.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] info request
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:59:31 -0400

I am doing some research on published permaculture resources, and was
having a hard time finding reference books on permaculture. What I'm
looking for are books from recognized sources and publishers that
would give technical and scientific background on permaculture
concepts - encyclopedias, subject dictionaries, etc.
The reference books don't have to be exclusively for permaculture -
they could be for larger things like "Ecology" or "Waste Management"
or bigger subjects that would be related to permaculture.
Advice?