permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tree Tubes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Green Singer <greenmansinger@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tree Tubes
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:11:12 -0400

Do people have any feelings about brush mulching? I was going to use some of
the large amount of fallen branches in the early secondary growth forest
surrounding my property for the same purpose as tubes.

Also, hey, I'm Marvin--long-time lurker and just beginning down this
permaculture road. Have a small property in Ithaca, Finger Lakes bioregion
I'm living and working with, and found the archives very useful in guilding
with the mature black walnuts on the land.

Thanks everyone~