permaculture - [permaculture] 6-weekend Design Course in Seattle with Toby Hemenway

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] 6-weekend Design Course in Seattle with Toby Hemenway
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:15:58 -0700

Please let your Seattle-area friends know about this.

I'm going to be teaching a PDC that meets one weekend a month in Seattle from May through October. It's sponsored by Seattle Tilth, a group that pioneered the organic farming movement, and will be held near a lovely arboretum at South Seattle Community College. Guest instructors include Brad Lancaster, Doug Bullock, and Larry Santoyo, as well as local experts. Last year's course filled very quickly, and I suspect this one will too.

For details, there's a flyer at

http://www.patternliteracy.com/Resources/Seattle%20PDC%20web.pdf

and to register or for logistics information, contact Carrie Niskanen at 206-633-0451 x101 or email carrieniskanen@seattletilth.org

Toby