permaculture - [permaculture] Cob Work party Sunday 29th

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: john <masterjsaxton@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: info@lucentdossier.com, scott@earthenhand.com, connyled@earthlink.net, ydsavio@ucdavis.edu, westsidepermies@gmail.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, dominiquenavarro@yahoo.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cob Work party Sunday 29th
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

The Composting Toilet and Cob Work Party
have three in a series of permaculture workshops designed to solve the
problem and make it the solution. Why to we flush drinkable water down the
drain and add nine chemicals to it and use up tons of energy to process it?
Now all you have to do is create a composting toilet that can be used to
fertilize your trees. The shape of this small temple will look like a large
butt where the cool scented breeze of roses and flowers will flow through
with ease. This demonstraition toilet will be featured in the Mar Vista Green
Garden Tour.
http://marvistagreengardenshowcase.blogspot.com/2009/03/3983-east-blvd.html
We will also be hosting a weekend of playing in the garden starting on Friday
April 24th where we will give you a campsite on the mulch under the avocado
trees. Workshop attendees will be fed for helping us complete our
eco-wonderland.

Here's what we'll be building on.

How: $20 (30 people max.)
When: 9:00 - 5:00 Sunday March 29
Where: 3983 East Blvd Mar Vista, CA 90066 Water Woman Gardens
What:Building a cob composting butthouse
Who: Ray Cirino cob teacher, artist and inventor (google me or check out
youtube)
Why: Save money on water, learn cob, turning waste into food, have big laughs
about a big butt and building a living roof.

  818-834-7074

Note: There will be continuing cob workshops every weekend up to April 26th
the day of the tour. We'll have students helping us on that day that your
welcome to come to and enjoy.