permaculture - [permaculture] Traveling in Italy & Berlin

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thomas Allen <thallen@nwlink.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Traveling in Italy & Berlin
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:06:45 -0800

Hi Folks:

My wife and I will be traveling by bicycle in Umbria and Tuscany during May. We are interested in farm stays particularly permaculture sites. Do any of you have contact information for PC sites offering lodging? We will also visit friends in Berlin toward end of May and would like to visit sites around Berlin. I will be reporting best practices for sustainable groups at home in Puget Sound area of USA and looking for examples of passive and active solar energy for PC course materials.

Thanks,

Tom Allen