permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wikipedia's Permaculture Problems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wikipedia's Permaculture Problems
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:37:11 -0500

Graham wrote:

i've always maintained (and I hope my review
reflects this) that permaculture is a set of ethics, principles and
design methodologies applicable to any circumstances or situations, and
shouldn't be confused with techniques and strategies which are location
specific.

Graham:

This doesn't seem to fit my view of permaculture. I'll explain why in a reply
any response you make to this post. So, could you elaborate on why you think
techniques and strategies
aren't part of a definition of permaculture but ethics, principles and design
methodologies are?

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl@intrex.net
info@market-farming.com
IM: lawrence.london@pandion.be & lfl@amber.org.uk
Market Farming
http://market-farming.com
Venaura Farm, sustainably-grown produce & garden handtools
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
Venaura Farm Blog
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
Venaura Farm Gallery