permaculture - [permaculture] Landscape Architects/Environmental planners on this list?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Greg Moeser" <gregmoeser@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Landscape Architects/Environmental planners on this list?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:27:44 +0000

Hello,

I am wondering if there are any landscape architects or environmental planners on this list…

Have you been able to incorporate permaculture into your designs? Does your practice focus exclusively on ecological/sustainable design? What do you think of your field and do you feel you can be "part of the solution"?

A little about me… I have a BS in Env Science and am considering going to graduate school for landscape architecture. . I will be taking the permaculture design certificate shortly. I would love to hear any advice you have for someone in my shoes who is interested in design/planning.

Thanks!

Greg