permaculture - [permaculture] Escaping the Matrix

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, openpermaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Escaping the Matrix
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:13:30 -0400

Haven't read it yet myself, though it sounds good. Anyone else?

“Richard Moore’s Escaping the Matrix is one of the most exciting books of ideas I’ve read in many years. I couldn’t put it down until I’d finished. He goes to the root cause of the cancer that is destroying life on our planet today. He does so with a simplicity that is deceptive and an argumentation accessible to anyone of a right mind. His proposals for escaping the Matrix are equally simple and at the same time profound. This is a book that needs to be widely read and debated.”
—F William Engdahl, author, A Century of War, Pluto Press.

“A brilliant historical expose of democracy as a smokescreen for continuing elite rule, followed by the most sensible ways to create it nevertheless. Couldn't be more timely or important.”
—Elisabet Sahtouris, author, EarthDance: Living Systems in Evolution

“Richard is both a gifted writer and wise seer. In Escaping the Matrix, he helps us really take the red pill and examine the awful tragedy of our current world situation. More importantly, he then shows us an exciting path we can actually take to create a world that works for everyone.”
—Jim Rough, author of Society’s Breakthrough

http://escapingthematrix.org/

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine