permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Hedgerow / Living Fence Sites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Carrie Shepard" <outlikeelijah@gbronline.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Hedgerow / Living Fence Sites
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:08:21 -0500

I am seeking sites near Lane county, Oregon that have solid, stock-proof
hedgerows. I want to visit a few such sites to inspect and analyze living
fences. Have any seen good examples? The more, the better.

.Berkano

Berkano, Did you ever get a response to this question and/or did you find
some to go and visit?

I was wondering if any of you have made some living fences for your goats or
sheep?

Thanks,
Carrie

  • RE: [permaculture] Hedgerow / Living Fence Sites, Carrie Shepard, 04/19/2005