permaculture - [permaculture] Recovering Paradise :)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: chris bellanger <chrisbellanger@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Recovering Paradise :)
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there,

You might be interested in Johann Grander's devices
for revitalising water, called Grander Units or water
energizers.

there is tonnes of info online, and Johann was awared
the silver medal of honour from the russian academy of
natural sciences after they tested numerous water
treatment devices and his came out on top.

the units can be a bit pricey, but i've had mine for
10+ years and use it constantly (showing, cooking,
watering, etc) and they have a lifetime warranty with
no need for replaceable parts

Happy to help if anyone has any questions

Cheers, chris Bellanger

Ps what type of rockbust are you using?