permaculture - [permaculture] The Permaforest Trust Accredited Permaculture Training internship program

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "tim winton" <winton@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Permaforest Trust Accredited Permaculture Training internship program
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:30:21 +1000

Hi Antonio,

Your upcoming PDC with Dan Hemenway sounds very good- if it is anything like
the workshop you organised when Nicole and I were I in Spain it should be
fantastic.

The Permaforest Trust is starting its Accredited Permaculure Training (APT)
TM internship program in July this year. We will run two twenty week
semesters a year- July 26-Dec12 and March 1-July18. The internship program
is designed specifically for PDC graduates who would like to further their
studies while living at a purpose built permaculture farm/education facility
with others doing the same.

There is a general description of the APT TM training on our web site
www.permaforesttrust.org.au . I will post internship course details and
enrolment information shortly. Please let me know if this opportunity may be
of interest to your students and I will send you some information sheets and
pamphlets.

Regards

Tim

Tim Winton
The Permaforest Trust
Lot 3 Hidden Valley Rd
Barkers Vale NSW
Australia 2474
www.permaforesttrust.org.au

  • [permaculture] The Permaforest Trust Accredited Permaculture Training internship program, tim winton, 04/27/2004