permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: visit to Ozarks

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: visit to Ozarks
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:50:12 -0700

Steve Diver wrote:

I noticed the Ibiblio.org archives have been toggled
into "private" mode. What a pity!! Permaculture has
nothing to hide, and the more access by Google, the
more people will learn about permaculture and the 1001
appropriate technologies and earth-saving gardening
methods and holistic concepts and principles that it offers...
from the collective wisdom of all these people...

I suggest that Permaculture at Ibiblio.org get toggled
back to public archives!!

Public access to the archives has been restored.

<Rant on>
It was made private during a rash of subterfuge foisted by cretins from
the market-farming list, sanet-mg and the sera list that I started. This was
done to protect
folks from a full frontal assault by likely Hudson Institute/Averite
surrogates and sympathizers.
</Rant off>

--
L.F.London