permaculture - [permaculture] visit to Ozarks

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: George Anna Clark <esac@laneta.apc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] visit to Ozarks
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:46:37 -0600

Hello all,

I've tried several times in the past few months without success to send messages to this list, hope this makes it through.

I'll be visiting the Ozarks (USA) (from south-Central Mexico) the week of April 29th to May 6th, and am wondering if anybody in the area has a pig-rotating system that I could look at. Or if the Meadowcreek Project in Fox, Arkansas (can't find a website or email) has any interesting workshops at the moment. I found The Farm workshop schedule and have written them already.

thanks in advance,
George