permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Entries for Permaculture in the DMOZ Open Directory Project - http://dmoz.org/Science/Environment/Sustainability/Permaculture/

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Amy Friends Stone <sandpiperhiker@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Entries for Permaculture in the DMOZ Open Directory Project - http://dmoz.org/Science/Environment/Sustainability/Permaculture/
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, thank you so much for posting this! More stuff to
read and find out what its all about. I'm new to this
list and will definitely only lurk for some time. I
know very little(so far) about permaculture, but hope
to start a permaculture farm when my husband gets out
of the military. The messages I've read thus far have
been very eye-opening (and head-scratching *lol*).

I am applying for a MS in sustainable agriculture, so
at some point I might be able to join the discussion a
little more!

Thanks,
Amy

=====
To live is to fly, low and high So shake the dust off of your wings
And the sleep out of your eyes... --Townes Van Zandt/Cowboy Junkies