permaculture - [permaculture] Books for Pc. designer's and teacher's reference libraries

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Books for Pc. designer's and teacher's reference libraries
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:21:47 -0400

We've just added the following titles to our book list. To read more about them, and the rest of our titles, go to:

http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/BooksnVid.htm
Thanks,
Keith

Build Your Own Earth Oven: A Low-Cost, Wood-Fired Mud Oven; Simple Sourdough Bread; Perfect Loaves by Kiko Denzer2004, 132pp, $15

Composting Toilet System Book: A Practical Guide to Choosing, Planning and Maintaining Composting Toilet Systems by David Del Porto, Carol Steinfeld
2000, 192 pp, $30

Consumer Guide to Home Energy Savings, 8th edition, by Alex Wilson, Jennifer Thorne, and John Morrill 2000, 245 pages, $9

Stone House: A Guide to Self-Building with Slipforms by Tomm Stanley 2004, 208 pp, $33

Growing Profits: How to Start & Operate a Backyard Nursery by Michael Harlan, Linda Harlan 2000, 216pp, $18

The Flower Farmer: An Organic Grower's Guide to Raising and Selling Cut Flowers by Lynn Byczynski, et al 1997, 224pp, $25

Keeping Food Fresh: Old World Techniques and Recipes by Authors: Claude Aubert , Centre Terre Vivante 1999, 160pp, $17

Backyard Berry Book: A Hands-On Guide To Growing Berries, Brambles, And Vine Fruit In The Home Garden by Stella Otto, 1995, 288 pp, $17

The Backyard Orchardist: A Complete Guide to Growing Fruit Trees in the Home Garden by Stella Otto 1994, 250 pp, $15\

The Apple Grower: A Guide for the Organic Orchardist by Michael Phillips 2001, 256 pages, $35

Worms Eat My Garbage: How to Set Up and Maintain a Worm Composting System, 2nd Ed. by Mary Appelhof 1997, 162 pp, $13

Ecology for Gardeners by Steven B. Carroll & Steven D. Salt 2004, 328pp, $30

Common Sense Forestry by Hans Morsbach 2002, 256 pages, $30

Gaviotas: A Village to Reinvent the World by Alan Weisman 1984, 240 pp, $17

The Ohlone Way, by Malcolm Margolin, 1978, 190pp, $15

The Village Herbalist: Sharing Plant Medicines with Family and Community by Nancy and Michael Phillips 2001, 352 pp, $25

The Raccoon Next Door: Getting Along with Urban Wildlife by Gary Bogue 2003, 144pp, $17

Seeing Nature: Deliberate Encounters with the Visible World by Paul Krafel 1999, 208 pp, $16

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine

Culture's Edge at Earthaven Ecovillage
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.earthaven.org
http://www.bioregionalcongress.org

  • [permaculture] Books for Pc. designer's and teacher's reference libraries, Keith Johnson, 04/10/2004