permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BD, CT, EM, IM, FPE = special cultures in organic farming - Agriculture Wiki - AgWiki]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BD, CT, EM, IM, FPE = special cultures in organic farming - Agriculture Wiki - AgWiki]
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:07:43 -0700

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> Steve Diver wrote:
>
>> Larry asked for resources on:
>>
>> "If anyone has anything to add on compost, EM, IM, fermented
>> plant extracts and 24 hour compost tea, that be much appreciated.."
>>
>> There is no faster way to share resources on this than to just
>> list the SANET, BD-Now, and Compost postings where I
>> have summarized these already, in addition to the ATTRA
>> publications on CT and BD.
>

> I took my sanet-mg archives from 2002 and 2003 and copied all relevant
> posts by Steve Diver,
> Elaine Ingham and Gil Carandang to a file I turned into a mini archive
> and put into the new
> Agriculture Wiki. I hope to add to this archive and eventually refine it
> by topic. You can still
> sort the archive by date and thread. It is located here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/agriculture/composting/compost+soilfoodweb+links+info1/threads.html

I forgot to add the link to the Agriculture Wiki or AgWiki:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/agwiki/index.php/HomePage
- which takes you to:
COMPOST, COMPOST TEA and SOILFOODWEB
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/agwiki/index.php/COMPOST%2C%20COMPOST%20TEA%20and%20SOILFOODWEB
and the mini-archive:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/agriculture/composting/compost+soilfoodweb+links+info1/threads.html

and the Permaculture Wiki or PcWiki:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/HomePage

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net
http://market-farming.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech

  • Re: [permaculture] BD, CT, EM, IM, FPE = special cultures in organic farming - Agriculture Wiki - AgWiki], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/21/2003