permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BD, CT, EM, IM, FPE = special cultures in organic farming

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BD, CT, EM, IM, FPE = special cultures in organic farming
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:46:49 -0700

Steve Diver wrote:
Larry asked for resources on:

"If anyone has anything to add on compost, EM, IM, fermented
plant extracts and 24 hour compost tea, that be much appreciated.."

There is no faster way to share resources on this than to just
list the SANET, BD-Now, and Compost postings where I
have summarized these already, in addition to the ATTRA
publications on CT and BD.

I took my sanet-mg archives from 2002 and 2003 and copied all relevant posts
by Steve Diver,
Elaine Ingham and Gil Carandang to a file I turned into a mini archive and
put into the new
Agriculture Wiki. I hope to add to this archive and eventually refine it by
topic. You can still
sort the archive by date and thread. It is located here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/agriculture/composting/compost+soilfoodweb+links+info1/threads.html

I plan to develop this section of the agwiki with a comprehensive archive on
compost, compost tea
and the soil food web with as much info as I can find that will be of
practical use to land stewards,
farmers, gardeners and permaculture practitioners.

If anyone has material to share for the AgWiki or email to me to add it would
be much appreciated.

Enjoy,

LL
--