permaculture - Re: gardening songs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "graham" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: gardening songs
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:58:37 -0000

> So any more songs out there?

Here's one I wrote a few years back...

'GO ORGANIC'

Out in the garden, down on the allotment,
New ideas and ways are starting to ferment,
The old ways are changing, the time has come at last,
Soon chemicals and poisons will be things of the past!

GO ORGANIC!

They say this earth of ours is running out of oil,
But all of our needs can be met from the soil,
Hot beds, deep beds, no- dig mulches and worms,
Create a future for our kids from techniques we can learn!

GO ORGANIC!

There's plenty of land for all of us to share,
Though seedlings and communities need alot of care,
But don't worry, just get them seeds in the ground,
Permaculture revolution, let's green our sad towns!

GO ORGANIC!

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex
SS0 7DS
Land & Liberty http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/landlib/
Our Garden http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Garden/
South East Essex Organic Gardeners
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/
Permaculture- a Beginner's Guide http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Perma/
South East Essex LETS http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/
Robert Hart's Forest Garden http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/Forest/

  • Re: gardening songs, rick valley, 02/05/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: gardening songs, graham, 02/05/2001