permaculture - Rock Dusts in Agriculture: Remineralization and Paramagnetism

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steve Diver" <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Rock Dusts in Agriculture: Remineralization and Paramagnetism
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:28:15 -0500

Greetings Permaculture,

One of the latest topics I've made an attempt to summarize
and provide resources is on rock dusts, especially addressing
remineralization, mineralization, biosolubilization,
and paramagnetism.

You can view it on my home page:

Rock Dusts in Agriculture: Remineralization and Paramagnetism
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/paramagnetic.html

Though, I did not point it out in this web article, one of
the reasons I see rock dusts as an important contribution to
organic agriculture -- and for which they continue to be used
by a number of farmers -- is the strength and vitality they give
to plants and thereby food quality.

A related web collection I put together which addresses rock
dusts as amendments to composts, and paramagnetism viewed as a
natural energy yet important for its contribution of low-level
biomagnetism, is:

Clay-Humus: The Seat of Soil Fertility; A Treatise on the Vital
Role of Clay-Humus Crumb Structure and Organo-Mineral Complexes
in Soils
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/clay-humus.html

My web collectin on the Nutritional Quality of Organically-Grown Food
can be found at:

Nutritional Quality of Organically-Grown Food
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/food-quality.html

This one has some very good web links. In case you
missed my SANET post a while back, be sure to visit the
Hagalis Association website on Sensitive Crystallization,
located in Switzerland, which is now available in English:

Hagalis Assoziation, Switzerland
http://www.hagalis.purespace.de/PuretecEnglisch/Kristeng/ppframe.htm

Steve Diver
ATTRA

  • Rock Dusts in Agriculture: Remineralization and Paramagnetism, Steve Diver, 02/03/2001