permaculture - Please help me locate permaculterist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: settlemier <settlemier@wa-net.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Please help me locate permaculterist
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:51:51 +0000

HI
I'm Chad Settlemier from Vancouver,Washington. I've been doing a lot of
net surfing on permaculture sites. I'm very interested with these
concepts. I've been searching for people in my area who do it, but I'm
having troubles locating them, maybe you can help. I live about 20
minutes from Portland, Oregon, that's where they probably will be or
near. Also I'm looking for educational programs around the Northwest.
Thanks Chad