permaculture - Re: Woodward Elementary School

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Woodward Elementary School
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 14:07:11 -0300

Get in contact with Carolyn Nuttall c.nuttall@uq.net.au who has written a
formidable
little book "A Children's Food Forest" which will be a great inspiration to
your
work.

A New Zealand colleague, Robyn McCurdy is on her way to spend some months on
the West
Coast (USA). She is also specialized on the subject of Permaculture in
schools and
has worked in Africa under very harsh conditions. She has many innovative
ideas...I
think she can be contacted through the Context Institute.

Marsha Hanzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia
Brazil
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/1060

Lawrence F. London, Jr. escreveu:

> Subject: [pog] Woodward Elementary School
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:43:15
> From: "Beth Yankee" <bethyankee@yahoo.com>
> To: "POG" <pog@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Beth Yankee, I am a 4-5-6 Multiage teacher at Woodward
> Elementary School in Kalamazoo, MI. We are in the process of
> contructing a
> school garden. This garden is being constructed with grant money, so we
> have some numbers to work with. I recently was introduced to
> permaculture.
> I would love to incorporate this philosophy and unique gardening style
> our garden. I am interested in any other school, world wide, who has
> started such a project. We are capable of distance learning and video
> conferencing. Please E-Mail me at bethyankee@yahoo.com.
>
> Thank you,
> Beth Yankee
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: hanzibra@svn.com.br

  • Woodward Elementary School, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 05/03/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Woodward Elementary School, Marsha Hanzi, 05/04/1999