permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Hardy Kiwi

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Martha Ruth Hills (MelbPC)" <mrhills@melbpc.org.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Hardy Kiwi
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:12:24 +1000

Hi Kelley,

Yes it was at Doug's place. He was having an open day in
conjunction with the solar association. I'm from southern NH
now in Melbourne Australia, and it was great seeing permaculture
in such a cold climate. Can't imagine living there again. Here
we can garden all year round.

Onward, MR

Martha Ruth Hills

Our life is more than our work and our work is more
than our job.