permaculture - Tips on Agricultural Engineering Job Search?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Peter Bosch" <pbosch@execpc.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Tips on Agricultural Engineering Job Search?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 8:26:27

Folks;

My brother-in-law, an Agricultural Engineer with soil science, landscape
and composting experience, plus five years as a lead mushroom grower is
looking for suggestions and contacts to permaculturally-inclined companies
for a full time position. He is willing to relocate - within the US.

First choice area would probably be the upper midwest, followed closely by
central eastern seaboard.

And while permaculturally-inclined companies are his first choice, I think
he realizes that this is a major constriction on his job search - he's also
willing to look at agricultural companies with a reasonable social
conscience.

Also, any suggestions as to how to go about researching this topic/market
area would be greatly appreciated. Are there recruiting firms that deal
explicitly with this sort of thing, or with agriculture in general?

If you have any suggestions, please reply to pbosch@execpc.com, or directly
to him at dbakers@brandywine.net.

Thanks

Peter Bosch

  • Tips on Agricultural Engineering Job Search?, Peter Bosch, 03/30/1999