permaculture - Re: Looking for Permacultural contacts in New Zealand (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for Permacultural contacts in New Zealand (fwd)
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 21:04:10 -0500

Here's a few NZ contacts from the Permaculture Activist site:
http://metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist

PINZ- Pc Inst. of NZ
Dave Edwards C/-PINZ
PO Box 56107, Dominion Road, Auckland
edoadway@iconn.co.nz

PC Hokianga
Miriam &amp; Jim Tyler
Taheke Falls Tree Farm, Taheke Private Bag, Kaikohe, Northland.
Ph: int+ 64 (0)9 401 4882

Tui Community/Childrens Permaculture Foundation
Robyn McCurdy
Tui Community, Wainui Bay, RDI Takaka,
7172, Aotearoa.
Ph: int+ 64 3 525 9654 Fax: int+ 64 3 525 8659

Pooh Corner
Duncan and Judy Smith
Rural Bag 7417,
Waimata Valley Gisborne
Ph: int+ 64 (0)6 867 0372

Rainbow Valley Farm
Joe Polaischer or Trish Allen
588 Matakana Valley Rd, Rd5 Warkworth, New Zealand
Ph: int+ 64 09 422 7432