permaculture - Re: Permaculture's purpose

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture's purpose
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 19:29:29 -0500 (EST)

http://metalab.unc.edu/london InterGarden
london@metalab.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Steve Diver wrote:

> It is an on-going thread in Dan's posts that "Sustainable agriculture
> is an oxymoron."

I think that it is a spiritual thing about that with him; I'm more than
tolerant of that approach.

SD:
I see that the latest Organic Gardening Magazine has a major reference
to your PC document at the ATTRA website. Kudos to you!

All:
I guess this posting means that I'm back online for the first time in
6 months. I'll gladly field any questions or suggestions about this PC
mailing list if anyone has any.

Soon we will be moved to new discussion forum software at Metalab,
LYRIS. You will be able to use the list via mail, news or the web (http).
The move will occur transparently and will not require you to do anything,
other that post! I will post particulars regarding subscription and usage
as soon as I set up the new forum.

The best to you all for 1999!

Lawrence
(Lawrence F. London, Jr.)